The Wellness Filter is built right into our water bottle so filtered drinking water is always available. The filter utilizes a patented micro-filtration cartridge infused with coconut shell carbon, the system effectively reduces: Chlorine, offensive tastes, odors, silt, sand, sediment, and industrial volatile. Portable and compact for the thirsty person on the go!
Water that passes through the Wellness Filter hydrates your body better than either spring water or sports drinks. By utilizing a proprietary enhancement process, the Wellness Filter triples the solubility of unfiltered water and provides an optimal balance of antioxidants and minerals for the human body.
One filter cartridge for the Wellness H2O Bottle will provide over 150 gallons of purified water, replacing over 1100 disposable bottles. That’s a cost savings of up to $1,000 over buying bottled water!
Over 60 billion plastic bottles are bought each year. Out of the 60 billion, 80% of the bottles are thrown away annually.The majority of these bottles end up buried in landfills and take thousands of years to decompose. Roughly 10% of these bottles end up on ocean floors where they are likely to never degrade. By using reusable bottles, you can save money and help save the environment.
1. Quartz: Adds Soluble Silica and Polishes Taste for Freshest Drinking Experience
2. Tenko-Seki: Ceramics generates reduced ions, adding an antioxidant effect to your water to fight free radical damage
3. Bakuhan: Stabilizes pH and promotes an alkaline state in your body. Bakuhan is the only stone certified by the Japanese Ministry of Health possessing natural medicinal qualities.
4. Micro filter infused with Coconut Carbon: Reduces 99.99% Chlorine, Chloramines, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC's), Trihalomethanes (THM's), odor, tastes, and Heavy Metals.
5. Tenko-Seki: Ceramics generates reduced ions, adding an antioxidant effect to the water to fight free radical damage in Your Body
1. SOAK filter in water for four hours. The easiest way to achieve this is to fill the water bottle container with water and then replace the top and filter back on the bottle.
2. RINSE the container and refill water bottle with drinking water
3. CLEAR the filter. The first few sips of water from your Wellness Filter Water Bottle may taste slightly salty. This is perfectly normal dues to the minimal salt sediment within the natural filtration system. We recommend that you discard these first few ounces the water should taste perfectly clean.
4. ENJOY your Wellness Filter Water Bottle. If you ever need a replacement filter please visit www.thewellnessfilter.org.